We’re always working on something new and exciting, and we could use your help.
Current career opportunities
At SiPP Communications, weʼre committed to uncovering stories that highlight the places and people that make destinations stand out in a crowded media landscape.
Specializing in travel and tourism, we know that the local history, culture, and people on the ground make memorable travel experiences worth sharing.
We seek a Communications Specialist (Equivalent Title: Account Executive) with experience within an agency environment. Prior experience within the travel/tourism industry is a plus, not required.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, a problem solver, curious, and enjoy writing and conducting research. As a small team, this position provides the opportunity to get directly involved with all aspects of media relations and our client activities.
Main responsibilities include:
- Daily media monitoring
- Database management/list building
- Generating press clippings & client reports
- Pitch/press release writing & outreach
- Event logistics support
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience via internships and/or professional experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Workspace
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to tackle challenges with creative solutions
- Experience within the travel/tourism/hospitality PR industry
- Existing relevant media relationships
- Foreign language skills, especially French, are a plus
This position is remote, but the ability to get to NYC is a plus/preferred.
Send us your application to email@example.com